We are looking for Account Managers who are advocates of digital transformation and technology, with a strong drive towards individual and team success.
Qualifications & Skills
- Candidate must be a graduate of Bachelor’s degree in Business, IT or any related field
- At least 1-3 years work experience in IT sales and/or marketing
- With excellent verbal & non-verbal communication skills
- Knowledge in Cisco, Fortinet, Checkpoint, Bluecoat and emerging technologies is a plus.
- Full-time position(s) available.
- Must be willing to do fieldwork
- Prospect, qualify, close and manage solutions (IT services) sales to deliver value in the application development lifecycle space.
- Leads the sales and marketing efforts to ensure growth and profitability.
- Spearhead contract negotiations
- Provide sales support to partner sales organizations through training, customer visits, technical and administrative product information, demonstrations, customer price quotes.
- Generate new business using existing and potential customer networks
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Collaborating with internal departments to facilitate client need fulfillment.
- Maintaining updated knowledge of company products and services.
Benefits & Perks
- Training and certification
- Communication Allowance
- Employee Transportation Program
- Commissions and Incentives
- HMO 100% Shouldered by the Company upon regularization
- Dental Benefits