- Identify potential new clients and business opportunities and builds business relationship to generate profit for the company.
- Maintain strong client relationship through regular close contact account management that includes regular client visit and communication.
- Present Corporate Profile, Products & Services, and solutions to be offered to the customer.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Achieve sales target set by the company.
- Establish healthy relationship with principals, suppliers and business partners.
- Submit weekly activity reports and sales pipelines.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational seminars, webinars, and in-house trainings.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Creates a positive work environment that encourages employee participation and values the contribution of all employees.
- Pro-active thinking – thinks outside of her/his job description, and implements tasks that needs to be done without prior instructions from management
- Understands and Assist in the development and implementation of sales strategies to achieve company’s objectives.
- Responsible for coordinating and attending all Marketing events conducted by the management, suppliers or principal.
Must-haves : (Non-negotiable)
- Experience in Sales for a minimum of 2-3 years
- With an IT background in system integration company/industry,
- Must be articulate for both written and verbal
- Can go onsite (depending on the client’s need)
- Must be knowledgeable on Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel, Powerpoint & Etc.)
Nice to haves :
- Has experience in handling 5-10 accounts
- Has experience in handling Enterprise accounts such as Financial Services Institutions, Governments & Etc.
- Handles 50-70 M per annual target quota
- Knowledgeable in making reports (weekly) – sales reports, pipeline updates, etc