– Manage the IT Security Team providing aligned to internal and customer service deliverables
– Manage service delivery for identified customers
– Evaluate IT Operations and Processes so to align IT Security operations and Service Delivery
– Collect to audit information necessary for IT Security Reporting and Services Delivery
– Provide service delivery metrics for both internal and external customers- Advise the stakeholders risk and impact probability levels of the IT Operations both Internal and clients
– Plan for actions pre and post security breaches e.g. problem management- Validate needed security changes and implementations as needed
– Recommend resources allocations required to securely operate and maintain the company requirements- Oversea the Information Security Training and Awareness Programs
– Collaborate with 3rd party auditors, authorities to ensure compliance and governance as deemed necessary
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree , Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or equivalent.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- With at least have a CISM certification is a plus
- Applicants must be willing to work in Pasig.
- Preferably Assistant Manager / Managers specializing in IT/Computer – Network/System/Database Admin or equivalent.